Tuesday, October 25, 2011

The Beginning .... of the Blog

I decided to move my blog to a format I am more likely to keep up with. My previous blog was lacking and much neglected.

If you are new here, thanks for stopping by! Be sure to also check out my page on facebook.

A little about me -- I'm the proud mom of two fabulous children; a boy and a girl, who have been my inspiration. They are what sparked an increased interest in photography, and it has blossomed to where I am today. For them, I am grateful.

There is so much beauty here on Earth - from everything nature has to offer to the unique personalities of every individual. Every moment of every day, there is something worth capturing.

And I set out to do just that. Capturing those moments you want to cherish always. With each click of the shutter, I love what I do a little bit more.

Coming up next ..... photos from my most recent session! Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment